Fat dissolving injections are a non-surgical option to dissolve and permanently remove small areas of stubborn fat. These injections can be used to sculpt, contour and define the lower face as well as remove stubborn fat elsewhere on the body.
Treatment is suitable for :
Double chin, jawline contouring, jowls, stubborn pockets of fat.
Fat dissolving injections contain an acid which is naturally occurring in the body and works to breakdown and absorb the fat contained in the food we consume.
A compound which naturally occurs in the body, is used to aid the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. When injected into the area, this compound breaks down the fat cells by disrupting the cell membrane. The contents of the fat cell is then broken down as waste by the body.
Once a fat cell has been destroyed they are unable to store fat anymore thus reducing the total amount of fatty tissue in an area.
One removed, the results are permanent.
1. Try not to touch, press, rub, massage, or manipulate the treatment area.
2. Ice the treated areas for the next 24 hours as tolerated.
3. Apply (over the counter) Arnica gel to the treatment area to help decrease the bruising, swelling, and discomfort.
4. Sleep on your back and with your head elevated for the next 3-5 days after treatment.
5. Drink plenty of water and fluids after treatment.
6. Avoid vigorous exercise, sun and heat exposure for 3-5 days after treatment.
7. Avoid Aspirin, Vitamin A, Vitamin E or any other essential fatty acids at least 3 days to 1 week after treatment. These items may increase bleeding and bruising.
8. Avoid alcohol, caffeine for the next 3-5 days. These items may contribute to increase swelling or irritation.
9. Avoid cosmetic treatments such as injectables, laser, ultrasound, peels, facials or micro-dermabrasion to the treatment area.