In general, the Plasma Pen Fibrolift treatment is very safe, though some side-effects can occur:
•Redness, swelling and oozing will be seen in the first few days after treatment and this then dries to small pin-point scabs.
• Temporary increase in pigmentation (more likely in darker skin types) – occurring after 3 – 4 weeks post treatment – this may require fading cream or laser treatment to speed up recovery
• Mild acne outbreaks can occur in susceptible individuals.
• Cold sore (Herpes) outbreaks
• Other infections, such as bacterial or fungal
• Loss of pigment or scarring.