Laser Skin Care Australia (LSC) has the full range of FRAXEL systems and the choice of which system depends on the condition to be treated.
FRAXEL can be used on different parts of the body apart from the face, including neck, chest, limbs and other.
The FRAXEL laser is highly versatile and can be used at different skin depths to help:
- Smooth the skin’s texture
- Remove pigment in the form of freckles or melasma (hormonal pigmentation)
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve appearance of acne, surgical and traumatic scars
- Effective treatment of pre-cancerous lesions (actinic keratosis)
The 1550nm Erbium FRAXEL penetrates deep into the dermis and is used to treat deeper scars and wrinkles.
The 1927nm Thulium FRAXEL penetrates more superficially and is used for pigmentation and improving the skin’s texture.
Dual treatments are often performed using both the 1550nm and the 1927nm FRAXEL systems in the one treatment, especially when the patient presents with scars, wrinkles, pigmentation and textural concerns.