Fractional Skin Needling
Improve and revitalise damaged skin
Tighten, lift and rejuvenate
Fractional Microneedling with MDerma is a superior, non-invasive, regenerative micro-needling treatment for your skin. Micro-needling treatments improve and revitalise damaged skin utilising your body’s natural healing mechanisms.
The treatment works by using tiny needles to create microscopic injuries and invisible puncture holes in the top layer of the skin, which stimulates the body’s own natural healing process resulting in increased collagen & elastin production. This process can help tighten, lift and rejuvenate the skin.
Visible results are often obvious after just one treatment and can include:
• Tightening and lifting of the skin
• Skin texture and tone
• Reduction in keloids and surgical scarring
• Reduction in acne scarring
• Reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Reduction in stretch marks
• A decrease in pore size
Micro-needling treatments are safe for all skin types and can be performed on sensitive areas such as the upper and lower eyes, lips and nose.
Following treatment there will be redness, pinpoint bleeding and some may experience heat. Some skins may feel a little dry. This will settle over the next few days.
• For the next 3-5 days following the treatment:
• Apply hydrating cream 3-5 times a day.
• Wash hands before touching or cleaning the area.
• Use cool compress if you feel discomfort
• Avoid physical activity, hot showers, saunas, and direct sun exposure.
• Avoid sun exposure and active skin products for up to 7days such as AHA’s, BHA’s & Vitamin A.
• No waxing or using depilatory creams
Please contact the clinic if you notice any signs of infection or discomfort 9368 6888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Images provided by Klinic Solutions
Add-On LED Light Therapy
To further enhance collagen induction and reduce redness we recommend LED Light Therapy, from days 2 – 5.
Add-on Price : $40 for one treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on the area being treated and the aggressiveness of the treatment, there can be slight discomfort during the procedure. A topical aesthetic is recommended to be applied prior to treatment to help alleviate discomfort.
Benefits can be seen after just one treatment. It is recommended that 3 to 5 treatments spaced 1-3 weeks apart for maximum results. For scarring a more aggressive treatment schedule is needed to achieve maximum results.